Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I am trying to enable the 802.11a and use the 5Ghz band in my house. However, I am having difficulty in doing this. Please see screenshot below. I have select AU (Australia) as my regulatory domain (2nd image). 802.11a band is enabled(3rd i...

I have a number of internal AP models (3502i, 3602i, 3702i). I understand that they all have inbuilt omni-direction antennas (creates a 360 degree coverage pattern). My question is - does it matter which position the AP mounted? Does it makes any dif...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have a AIR-SAP2702E-A-K9  with system version ap3g2-k9w7-xx.153-3.JAB Most of the client are losing their connections and they less than 200 feet from the AP, this is small office with 10 laptops with windows and Apple devices.Here is the confi...

kenier by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Change router name

I inherited an E1550 router.  It has a router name that I'd like to change.I've reconfigured the SSID and password, but I can't seem to find out how to change the router name.Is there a relatively simple was to do this?

amigenic1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear teamAt the moment I have a problem with a WLC. This WLC is not booting by the fact it does not have an image.What's my option to install the new IOS?============================================================Boot Loader Menu====================...

wiz.nat.3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, to update the controller to the latest versions of software, i must purchase a new license for the specific version? for example from WLC 7.6 to 8.x i must buy a software upgrade ?Who can help me ?

Hi all,I'm new with WLC 5508 FlexConnect mode. I've just configured a new WLAN in WLC and want to set up simple password for smart phone users to connect to this WLAN for surfing the Internet. The idea is that phone users will choose this SSID then e...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AP keeps sending dhcp release/renew to the switch, I'm enclosing debug ip dhcp and debug udp. I have another AP on the same location that Works fine (LAP1131), and I have several other CAP206 on the WLC on other locations. The dhcp debug shows th...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there! The Cisco AIR-ANT2524V4C-R antenna comes with a standard 3 ft (91.4 cm) plenum rated, UV stable cable. Is there a possibility to extend this cables?We have a building there is no room to place the accesspoint near the external antenna.But t...

Hii am using one wlc 5760 and layer 2 switchconnectivity i am  using  trunk connectivity b/w wlc and layer 2 switch.i want to access the web of WLc 5760In wLc5760 i had configureinterface GigabitEthernet0/0vrf forwarding Mgmt-vrfip address 10.1.1.2 2...