Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having issues getting a WGB bridge (autonomous) connected to an SSID.  The SSID is broadcast from a centralized WLC with lightweight access points.  It supports WPA/TKIP or WPA2/AES with 802.1x/cckm for authentication key management.   PEAP(MS-Ch...

Hi,I am unable to join AP 1131 to new wireless controller 5760.I found that they are not supported:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/3-2_0_se/release_notes/OL28115_3_2_se_rn.html#98367Maybe there is some workaround :-))Thank's,...

I am trying to snifer channel 11 with 3502 AP on sniffer mode.I am not able to configure wireshark 1.10.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 in order to receive packets from AP.I am following these instructcions: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller...

Dears, WLC: 10.10.1.25AP: 10.10.14.0/24SSID: 10.10.19.0/24 DHCP for AP and SSID in windows server console msg from AP*Mar  1 01:01:13.139: %CAPWAP-3-DHCP_RENEW: Could not discover WLC. Either IP address is not assigned or assigned IP is wrong. Renewi...

Hi all,I am still doing my research, but I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a limit or maximum number of entries into the ISE Internal Endpoints Database which we use for MAB Authentication.thanksAbraham

ajc by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Something I'd like to have is a paper with some samples of field designs. That could help me topropose and sell an Aironet kit to a, say, smallchain of offices (3 aligned buildings in the city),or to an academic organization (with probably 2 or 3 mis...

mpagavino by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've heard quite a bit about WLANs but never fully understood this technology. Can someone explain the benefits of a WLAN?

smahbub by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i would like to have remote site clients get there wifi IP address from it's current local dhcp server instead of the wireless controller or not the dhcp server configure in the controller. Do I need to configure vlans. How can I make the dhcp ...

Hello,Anyone know where I can find a wireless connector Visio stencil? You know, the one that looks like a helix or DNA constuct. I looked in the Stencils on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html and found the Aironet ones, ...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have recently setup two Cisco WLC 5508 (HA) at customer premise, customer requested to use RADIUS as the user authentication, the setup is successful but anyhow, after authenticated and granted with IP address via their DHCP Server, user fou...

I have several Cisco 1552 outdoor APs which are joined to a 5508 WLC and working fine in Local mode,Needed to configure MESH and changed one of the AP mode to bridge to enable me configure it as RootAP for my MESH, upon restarting after accepting the...

Hi everybody,   i wanna make site survey to deploy 3702I, but it don't have that device so i took from our store 1602I, i think both has the same internal antenna db(4 for both 2.4&5 GHZ). my question is about the transmit power; there are scales suc...

malsaadi2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card