cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

The Native VLAN is it the Maintenance VLAN from controller would it always need a value in the native VLAN ?   Configuring Neighbor Devices to Support Link AggregationThe controller’s neighbor devices must also be properly configured to support LAG.E...

Resolved! SP WIFI Eogre

Dear ALL, Please could someone shed some light on the subject Ethernet Over GRE what is the RFC #Where could I find documentation on How to implement such a solution to offload Mobile network to Wifi network with real examplesI tried to use Cisco fea...

I am deploying a 5508 controller with a second HA-SKU 5508 controller as backup - they will be separated by a firewall.Apart from 16666 UDP are there any other ports that need to be open between the controllers?I already have setup UDP 5246 and 5247 ...

Was wondering if the splash page offered by Cisco ISE can be customized, or if it's necessary to redirect to an External server?Currently using a downloaded web auth pass-through splash page setup for guest access on a 5508 WLC, but have been asked t...

Hi there. I need to hide SSID from broadcast from Cisco Prime. I can do this easily on WLC by un-checking 'broadcast' under SSID on WLC but I have controller which I only have access through Cisco Prime. So I would like to find out how I can disable ...

Resolved! RF groups

Possibly a simple question but we have 15 WLC's running 7.0.230, WCS running 7.0.250.  RF groups are all set to auto, but we have usually 12 RF groups when I look at RRM in WCS.  The sites are separated geographically, so should I set the groups for ...

How do I add another management interface to a 2504 controller? I have port 1 setup when I first installed the WLC. But I want port 2, with a different ip address, to be able to access the WLC too.port 1 = 10.0.0.1/24 which works ok.port 2 - 10.17.1....

If i connect cisco AP - CAP2702i to another switch, and use trunk port between Cisco3850 and the other switch , can the AP able to register with Cisco3850 with wireless LAN controller  ?   or the AP has to directly connect to Cisco3850 in order to re...

Hi , I have configured the ISE as per the belwo link https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/110031/central-web-authentication-cwa-guests-isebut my authorization policy is not working as when user get connected to guest wlan it get authneticated but...

Hi,What are available list of external patch Antennas combatible with Cisco 2602e apart from AIR-ANT2524V4C-R and AIR-ANT2544V4M-R.is AIR-ANT1728 combatible with 2602eregardsPrasad

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card