cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer that is asking if their standalone Aeronet 1300 can support both a guest network that restricts the users from accessing the internal LAN and a private SSID that allows access to the Internet  and internal LAN. I have been looking t...

Dears,  We have 5508 WLC and more than 100 AP, one of them take IP address from DHCP, but it doesnt connect to WLCWLC side shows: (NW2-WLC01) >show ap join stats detailed f8:4f:57:f0:03:80Sync phase statistics- Time at sync request received.............

Hi, we have a WLC 5500 and 35 AP aironet 1042n, and upgrade our active directory and dhcp server to win 2012 R2, the problem is with aironet ap, they dont take ip from win 2012 dhcp. the win 2012 have 7 scope for our 7 vlan's and dont have problem wi...

Hello.The other day I've been surprised with massevely dropped connections in my 802.11g network http://s18.postimg.org/6hyju1ig9/image.png and seems to me it would be a controller problem I've got 2 WLC, one running 7.6.130.0(wlc1) and another runni...

Guys,Could you please explain briefly about RTS/CTS mechanism.when an environment use RTS/CTS mechanism?when CTS to self frames occurs?How CSMA/CA mechanism involved in RTS /CTS mechanism?Thanks,Suresh

Hello. I have an installation with two WLC,  a WLC 2100 with 12 AP and a WLC 2504 with 3 AP in the same LAN.When a client is registered with the WLC2100 AP and roaming  to an AP in 2505 WLC, he  need to register again.It is possible that client will ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card