Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,as I received an eDelivery for our license upgrade, I logged in online and received my PAK ID.Then I looked up the controllers sysinfo with its serial no (v7.3.101) and I filled in the online formular to receive mylicense upgrade.Then I upgraded t...

weikchris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5508 WLC and have loaded a demo of Prime 2.1 and MSE 8.0.The NMSP status is showing as inactive in Prime and MSE and therefore the clients are not showing on the map I have loaded.Any ideas?

Hi , A Simple query . As you all know , the cisco 1700 access points come with two 1GE uplink ports .( Primary and Auxilliary ). I was under the impression that i can connect both these ports to an uplink switch , to create  a LAG.Is it possible ? or...

Dear Team, please help me regarding below quries. we need to cover 200mtrs open area using wifii access points.as per my project requirement there is one apartment which having openparking area at ground level and there is main gate which is 150mtrs ...

r_jadhav1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,This might be a noob question, but i need to make sure of it.How many users ideally can connect to a single Access Point:a. AIR-SAP1602I-C-K9b. AIR-SAP2602E-E-K9 with AIR-ANT2566P4W-R AntennaWhat do i mean "can connect" is the ideal situation...

Have three new products on Test Bench:CT2504 WLC  w/ver 8.0.100.01702i LWAPP w/ver 15.3(3) JASG300-28MP Switch w/ver 1.3.7.18 (DHCP configured on switch with Option 43.)(no DNS server available) All three devices can ping each other but thats as far ...

jfwarren1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I have a curious case about dos access points connected for this way, first they came connected for a fortigate then a switch 2960 and then a allied switch after this connections they goes by fiber to the access point then I connect a media con...

Hi All,MSE version-7.6.120.0 & Prime version 2.1.0.0.87From past two days, MSE is showing unreachable from cisco prime. getserverinfo gives output as MSE services are down.I tried restarting MSE but no luck. Shall i try deleting MSE from prime and ag...

Hi.Three weeks ago we upgraded our three 5508 controllers from 7.5 to 8.0.100, and since then the controllers (random wich one) suddenly reboots 2-3 times a week. Before upgrade it has been rock solid.1. Anyone knows when next version of 8.x will be ...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, experts!!!HA WiSM2 already setup and running smoothly.Clients needed to change the IPs of service interfaces.Can they be changed directly from console of each controller while in HA configorneed to remove them controllers from HA config?Removi...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card