Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, What would be the securest (and cheapest), way to setup a "Guest" WLAN simultaneously with the "Corporate" WLAN? In my own opinion, the securest way isn't the cheapest by far.  Because, in my own opinion, it would be best to segregate the WLAN...

Hii All, i want to configure failover/balancing in wireless device.( we want to run 2 parellel link if one is down then 2nd will start automatically and work is go on contins....)

rockey by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sir, I have WLC5508 with software AIR-CT5500-K9-7-4-121-0.aes and have the following error message for a laptop. ==================================================================*Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_4: Nov 06 15:34:09.313: #DOT1X-3-INVALID_WPA_KEY_MSG_...

Dears, I have 7920 IP phone with  7920.4.0-03-2 firmware on it, everytime i want to connect via Wireless to our 1250 AP it stucks in Authentication with AP, I tried any type of encryption, use wpa and wpa 2, but nothing happens, BUT we TP-LINK with A...

Hello Sir,as i am a trainee i want to know from a to z the details regarding right from basics about wireless technolog.i want to know actually all terms that come related to satellite,frequency etc.all the differnt wireless technologies like vsat et...

sli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. I've question related how Wi-Fi authentication via SMS gateway is implemented?  I can found a lot of example on the internet, but it's for other products (such as: Meraki). Do you guys have any experience about this? Thankskhael