Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

WLC geographical redundancy

Hello,There are two "central" locations each one having one satellite or spoke site. Let's have: - zone A and its spoke_zone A1 - zone E and its spoke_zone E1.Both region A and region E have a similar deployment scenarios: - 1 x 5508 WLC - several L...

Virtual WLC 7.5 - AP Enforced Rate Limiting

In the vWLC 7.5 deployment guide in the enhancments section, there is a feature called "AP Enforced Rate Limiting"But I cannot find any information beyond that.Here is the guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/7.5/Cisco_...

Bill by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tengo problemas con AP Cisco Aironet 1240AG error Interface Dot11Radio0, Station 0017.230d.9d97 Reassociated KEY_MGMT[NONE]

Tengo estos mensajes en los log de los AP, quien me puede ayudar o que alla pasado por lo mismo, Gracias crojas@kaufmann.cl230d.90fe Reassociated KEY_MGMT[NONE]Oct 23 10:33:48.247 -0400: %DOT11-6-ASSOC: Interface Dot11Radio0, Station  0017.23a4.497b ...

Prime failure

Currently all alarms /traps from the controllers are forwarded to Prime. Prime then forwards them to solar winds. If prime goes down can the controllers be configured to send the traps/alarms directly to solarwinds? Having prime an...

garybr by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC5508 in HA with OEAP

Hi,is it possible to combine the AP in local mode and the OEAP on WLC in HA mode?1. I configured the WLC5508 in HA mode with AP in local mode registered:ok 2. When the HA in up and running, it is not possible to configure the NAT o...

WCS Map Editor Don't Load

Hi.I have a 7.0.172.0 versipon of a wcs. I´m trying to create a new floor and then edit the maps of my building's floors but I only see a white image on the map editor. I've already tried  with png and jpg, also i've tried reducing dpi from 96dpi to ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers