Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

we are following this doc:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a00806e367a.shtmlWe are at the part that wants us to:6. Combine the CA.pem certificate with the private key, and then convert the file to a ....

Starthorn by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When contracting an SMARTNET for a WLC, do we have to consider the actual number of AP's or the maximun?For example, a WLC-5508-50-K9 can handle up to 50 AP's, but at the moment there is only 24 AP's in the network.Which SMARTNET do I need? CON-SNT-C...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have to replace 500 old APs by 500 new APs (with no change about the configuration, architecture etc). I would like to know if there is a way to automate new APs configuration like AP Group, admin status, mode (local, flexconnect), location ...

I want upgrade vWLC from 7.6.130.0 to 7.6.130.2, but I can not find such image for vWLC. I can only find the upgrade image for WLC 5500(AS_5500_7_6_130_2.aes),but this image can not use on vWLC, when I down it I got error message 'Transfer Failure: t...

yazhu3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,I am having trouble tracking down some useful information.Currently I am working through testing using AVC to mark\drop packets on our standard DATA WLAN. I would like this to work so i can put my best foot forward with marking our LYNC ...

hi all, I face a problem when i deployed Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.2 and added my switches and routers on it, the routers are not seen in alarms. if i have a switch down it appear in alarms and when router down is not appear in the alarms ? please...

Hi Folks, We have a setup the following solution for CMX- APs ( private network) at remote location connecting to WLC ( publicly available) throught NAT- WLC, Prime and MSE in a DMZ publicly available- APs and WLAN are configured for flexconnect loca...

nskarim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: