cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I need your help. I reset a AP via our WLC as the 80211b/g/n radio was operation status down, but the AP has not joined the WLC again, its got the same DHCP ip address, but here is the error msg ive got;(Cisco Controller) >*spamApTask2: Nov 10...

Mohammed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody! I have a 4402 WLC and Cisco Aironet 1000 series APs. I would like to use the internal DHCP server to cater Guest users. The guest_vlan interface is configured as follows:1. Interface name: guest_vlan2. VLAN Identifier: 403. IP Address: ...

reynour01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have one MSE running with 100 WIPS licenses. Now i want to add second MSE to offload the first one a bit, and add additional 100 WIPS licenses + one "AIR-CAS-6KC-K9 Context Aware License For 6K Clients and Tags (RSSI based)". My question is:...

Hi Guys,  I have an issue with my MSE's were I failed over from the Primary MSE to the Secondary MSE and now it will not fail back, if I shutdown the secondary MSE the Primary takes over ( status in cisco prime says it has lost connection to secondar...

My company have some APs (combine AIR-CAP2602E-E-K9 and AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 ). Cisco Wireless Controller 2500 manage all APs. However, sometimes, I mornitor on Wireless Controller, some APs disconect, and I must reconnect power adapter to set AP run at...

Below mentioned log are getting in wireless controller 2100 s , SSID are broadcasting but problem is that when i connecting SSID limit access ..plz help to solve .. adv thank. *Nov 01 16:13:43.195: %SYSTEM-3-PASSWD_STORE_INTEGRITY_FAILED: passwd_stor...

i have a network of 3 camera connected to DVR (SAMSUNG) and the DVR is connected to 4G modem and and 4g modem to internet. So only i should access the video walls from my iphone or other smart devices and np other person should access it. So what i ...

Hello, I have a problem with my controller 5760 for doing mobility anchor . The users get address with DHCP from the controller anchor a cisco 5508 but the authentication page (http:1.1.1.1/login.html )  doesn't display . The tunnel is up between the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card