cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WLC 5508 custom syslog port

We're using a Kibana server that utilizes udp port 1514, instead of the normal port 514. There doesn't appear to be a place to specify a custom port number. Does anyone know of a place to change this? If not, is Cisco going to provide a software fix ...

bkoch1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Prime NCS Alarm Browser

Hello all,we have Cisco Prime NCS Ver. 1.0.2.29 running on a virtual appliance. Since a few weeks the alarm summary shows alarms but the alarm browser window is empty.Any ideas?Regards,Hubert

WLC 5508 / 2602e LAP / Dropped Connections

We are starting to experience some dropped connections while utilizing a 5508 WLC (SW: 7.4.100.0) with 2602e LAP's.  The connections seem to drop for 1-2 seconds and then reconnect on their own.  Machines and cards are varied.  Any ...

ohlmichael by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC webauthentication issues 5508

Hi ,We have upgraded our wireless infrastructure from 44xx wlc to 5508 . We have 2 foriegn controllers with HA and 2 anchor controllers , the wireless users were not facing any issues with the 44xx controllers but when we upgraded ...

Roaming between radios

Hello to all!!I`d like to know if roaming it's possible between radios. I mean: I've some ap with radio a and b/g/n and other only with b/g/n, client roaming between them is possible??thanks in advance!!                

vWLC license not work

Hi All,I tried to install my permanent license of my vWLC running 7.5 version and I change the priority of the eval license from high to low in order to make the pernament (base-ap-count) license to status "In-Used". However, after...

teru-lei by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! High Gain AP's Ant.

Please help clarify this wording of Cisco's doc. I read through but still NOT clear what's that mean.Wording of A high-gain antenna on an access point will receive a signal from a 5-mW client from a greater distance than a low-gain antenna. It is the...

to 3850 or not to 3850?

Currently I have two 5508 controllers each licensed for 100 AP's configured in a 1+N setup with a total of 100 AP's between the two controllers.  (50 each).I am going to add AP's in two remote buildings that are each connected to the core (where the ...

srosenthal by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics