Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have few queries on Local policies on WLC.If certain device type(like windows is not available in the Local Policies, whether that device will get policy enforced or not?I have seen windows 8 device package is not available in 7.5 release. The...

For the moment, i've got site A up and running concerning Wireless.The idea is that we've got 2 SSID's. One for internal users, and one for guests.This is working great. We look like now to prolong this setup to our second site. This site is already ...

ben by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,i have UC540 pbx and want to configure multi ssid and map each ssid with vlan... the problem is , i cant put more than 1 ssid under the interface 0/5/0!!!!to add here is when i try to add another ssid undert the dot11 radio 0/5/0 interface : UC54...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I'm having issue with the above unit. Currently I have 3 units of AIR-SAP2602E-S-K9 with 15.2(2)JB under 1 SSID. Currently all my clients connected to the AP does not have their computer hostname appearing under the client association. What ...

I am having an issue with my B/G networks in my environment and I can't figure out why. When I run a continuous ping on clients connected to my B/G radio networks, there is a lot of variations in the ping responses and frequent dropped pings. One the...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have question regarding installation of Cisco WCS software in version 7.0.240 on a Linux Red Hat install Enterprise Server.From the published Cisco products, it is not clear whether the WCS can be installed on a Red Hat 6.X / 7.X system.h...

Hi,I am running Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0. Instead of just upgrading it to 2.1 I want to do a migration to a new, better, server.My plan was this:1. Install CPI 2.1 on the new server.2. Migrate the application database from 2.0But a question has...

I have installed NCS Prime it's live and monitoring around 100 AP's and 50 switches, I'm getting 1000s of alerts which most are meaningless….so has anyone 'got the scars' from implementing and optimising a prime NCS environment and gone through the p...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best antenna gain configuration in order to improve low signal ?Antenna ParametersAntenna Type       External AntennaABC Antenna Gain   x 0.5 dBi Is it possible to configure diversity reception ?