cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a model with ap wap321-A-K9 V01 problems when enabling wifi .   when I enable the radio Wireless>Radio>Basic Settings>Enable The AP restarting and back to factory settings. I updated firmware. My current firmware version is 1.0.4.4. But...

engividal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks!I have the following setup:Laptop connects to wireless via WLC using Cisco Anyconnect client.  (WPA2 Enterprise AES,  with 802.1x configuration password/EAP-FAST)WLC authenticates user ID via ACS.ACS queries AD for user ID and passes or fai...

Hello, we actually have lan and wlan (wifi)on external internet provider and we plan to add a wlan wifi) linked to the lan.we have aprox. 100 users and have active directory authentification.What is the device should we use and how can we manage the ...

polinux1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a wireless 4402 controller in production.  We would like to have a wireless 5508 controller on the same network using different APs for now. We would also use different SSIDs until the new equipment has proven to be reliable.  Is this possi...

hankinsj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, i have 2 * AIR-CT2504 with 10AP license each , both running on 7.4 verison Can i convert 1 AIR-CT2504  manually  with or without addition of license , since i am able to see any part for HA license  

Hi Everyone, I was given an 881 router to work on. I was told that it has the integrated wireless module installed, but I cannot see any radio antenna on the device. Is there a command I can run to determine if the wireless module is installed. I tri...

I got two WLC 2504 version 7.6.100.0 and I need both WLCs in HA(primary and secondary SKU). I set up in the primary wlc > Wireless > Access Points > Wireless  > Global Configuration > High Availability > Backup primary IP - Backup primary name, Mob...

Hi All , our company has a wlc2504 with 8 1602i APs connected to a Gig switch, but client has a poor speed when they copy files. normally only 256kb/s , I tried changed one ap as fat mode, it more faster than other thin APs, 1.2Mb/s downloading on a ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card