Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Here is my current situation. My setup is using a 9800 WLC, C9130AXI, DNA Center as well as Virtual CMX in High Availability. I'm currently facing a strange situation that got me stumped. The Virtual CMX is connected to the DNA Center without any iss...

Zac_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to implement certs for clients to use when connecting to the Enterprise Wireless Infrastructure with the WLC.  We use a MS Domain and use ACS.  What is the best way to implement this to a gain security posture and avoid evil twin issues...

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/17-9/release-notes/rn-17-9-9800.html#whats-new-1793       x700 series  support is  back (feature parity with 17.3). Upgrade directly from >= 17.3.4c possible. Fix for x700 cer...

marce1000 by VIP
  • 12 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Prime fan community,after a week of struggling, I finally ended up with a new Prime 3.10.3 on a VM.Only noticable problem was the connect problem to our internal On-Prem Smart Licensing Server.See Bug CSCvy55255.  But I had luck and I foun...

Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,Recently, I bought a Cisco VEN501-TU access point device but I can not login on to its console by entering ATTadmin as user name and 501!VeN as password!Also, when I press and hold its reset button, again, I can not login with that usern...

mbzadegan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have upgraded our C9800-CL wireless controllers in HA, from 17.3.6 to 17.9.3 as the wave1 APs are now re-introduced with this new version.I can see now some weird menu names in multiple locations :Is this something known and we can ignore ? 

Clem58_0-1681983354729.png
Clem58 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm hoping to find out more about the "channel aware" checkbox in RRM TPC settings. I'm under the impression that it takes channel overlap in to account when running the TPC algorithm, so the radios can power up more than they would if only RSSI of n...

Hello,I have Cisco 2500 with 8.5.103 version and a AIR-CAP1702I-E-K9 AP on it. I upgraded WLC to 8.5.182 with aes and ap bundle file but AP is stuck on the downloading state.I checked the logs on WLC :*spamApTask5: Mar 04 15:13:41.842: a8:9d:21:13:18...

kdemir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends:We are switching to a Cisco 9800 Wireless Controller, however each access point now requires a yearly DNA licencing. Is this a new requirement? Do we require these permits? Just the feeling that everything now requires a subscription?mak...

BsYadav50 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We plan to install the outdoor AP 9124E on the roof of a building with a height of 10 to 15 m.The AP must cover the first floor ground level. Can an outdoor AP send a wider signal than an indoor AP? I've been looking for a lot of guides to use direct...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card