Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I recently configured a DMZ Anchor controller and both control and data paths are showing 'up'.  When a user connects the the WLAN they are receiving an IP address from the foreign controller interface rather than the DMZ anchor which is config...

Hello,I would need to route default route from a specific network to a specific ip using pbr. For example I already have a default to 10.1.1.1 .. then I would need another default to 10.1.1.2 applied in ingress on a specific interface (gi0/1) for tra...

hello everybody,actually i'm confused so i want to upgrade my WLC 4402 from 6.0.199.4 to last version available and i have my AP 1242G with version 12.4(21a)JHB1 I just want to know what's the version compatibility beween my WLC and AP,thank you for ...

Hi all, I have a WLC with 35 AP configured. In the monitor page of the WLC there is an Access Point Summary Section to show the radios.The 'all APs' section has one more ap than the other radios.Sometimes it will go down to 34 AP's but a page refresh...

TC2013 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 10 1142 LAP's that were working at various locations.  I have replaced them with other newer model AP's and wish to reuse them somewhere else.  I have connected them to WISM controllers to reconfigure but the green status light on each AP no l...

Hi, I have cisco 5520 ASA running 8.4 version. We are getting below logs on our firewall continuously. This has started after upgrading it to 8.4 from 8.2NLDCF2-Ext : %ASA-2-106017: Deny IP due to Land Attack from x.x.x.x to x.x.x.xwhere x.x.x.x is t...

Hi,Couple of pre-sales questions if you don't mind:1. Does the RV220W Wireless-N Network Security Firewall allow RADIUS authentication of wireless clients on the WLAN?2.  Does the Cisco SRP 547W Wireless Router allow wireless clients to tunnel into t...

I have a problem with my wireless network when the user connects to the network wireless the network is really slow, or with the cable that function well.Here are the verification that I did: I access a AP "airo Cisco Net 1200" and I did a ping to a ...

Dadake111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Application visibility control doesn't show application information on wireless controller 5508 with 7.4.121.0 with 1.0.9 FUS code,.  AVC is enable under WLAN SSID.  Any one has the same problem? Thanks,

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I am wondering about something.We have a main office and at the main office we have a Cisco Call Manager.At that site we also have a Wireless lan Controller.In a branch office we have some access points. The access point have a static IP...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card