cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

All we are in the middle of testing doing a new guest anchoring solution from Wism's to 5508's..We have enabled the captive portal bypass for apple.The only issue we seem to be having is android users. There are 2 ways the user can be prompted for th...

Aaron Box by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone come across a range calculator for the AP1532 yet.I'm contemplating using this AP for a point to point bridge link over a distance of approximately 2 miles but am struggling to find a range calculator similar to the one that used to be ava...

Do somebody knows what´s going to happen about configuration when you migrate 2-WLC 5508 giving wireless services correctly, using load balancing with the APs to HA-SSO mode???At this time we have some AP groups in WLC1 and in WLC2 we don´t have the ...

How to configure Catalyst 2960-s switch to allow communication between two Wireless Clients on two different VLANs. Couldn't able to do data transfer between two wireless clients.Test setup:Test setup includes Cisco 1240 AP, Catalyst 2960-s switch an...

hi all, I need to know what is the BBX which is in these steps: 1. Client browser makes HTTP request to the server. It is intercepted by the router using PBR/L4R and forwarded to the proxy service.2. The proxy terminates the connection and opens anot...

We already have WCL 5508 setup with several SSIDs. We plan to create a new one and assign to new VLAN. However: 1. About 240 devices, laptops, IPods, etc will be connecting to that single SSID - is there any way to resolve that? I don't want to crea...

jguremka1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,it seems iosXE v 03.03.03SE does not send bsnAPDisassociated (.1.3.6.1.4.1.14179.2.6.3.8) TRAP.I have "snmp-server enable traps wireless" and I can see ciscoLwappApAssociated (.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.513.0.4) 

a.medusei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI need to setup a Cisco Wireless system that has to support these features:1. EAP protocols: -EAP-PEAP- EAP-TLS-EAP-TTLS- EAP-SIM-EAP-AKA- EAP- FAST- EAP-LEAP2. Captive Portal3. Passpoint  So could you tell me what WCL and AP (hardware, ...

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card