Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer who wants to anchor all guest traffic from the wired network to the DMZ WLC.  Is the only way to do this to have a local WLC which you VLAN wired guest traffic to, then tunnel to the DMZ WLC?  Does this scenario work ok with CWA? I ...

Is there any performance gain by using external dipole antenas in a standard indoor office environment?I would think this introduces a greater chance that the antenna elements do not maintain the proper spacing as each element can be adjusted to vary...

Hello,all.I would like to ask about Guest Access account lifetime on Prime Infrastructure.As my customer said, When you create Guest account on one by one ,you can set the account lifetime for 364 days. however, when you create it by using CSV file, ...

I am trying to setup a WLAN on WLC with VPN Pass-Through. And it doesn't take the VPN Gateway Address that I am entering. It kicks back with message "The following errors occurred while updating the WLAN: Error in setting IPsec Passthru Gateway".

Welcome to this Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about configuring and client interoperability of wireless 802.11ac with Richard Hamby and Yilin Weng.The ever-growing demand fo...

HelloI live in Switzerland and thus use -E access points.This is the output of the 5 GHz interface of a 3502i model:    Tx Power      Num Of Supported Power Levels ............. 7      Tx Power Level 1 .......................... 17 dBm      Tx Power ...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2702e Aironets and need to extend where the antennas go by about 5 feet, is the best course of action to buy 4 Cisco 5' extension cables  AIR-CAB005LL-R to extend a AIR-ANT2544V4M-R?Also, assuming we will only be using the 2.4Ghz band, would ...

darkmagex by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have several Cisco APs 1141 in a Wireless Lan Controller 5508 with the 7.2 version. The APs are registered correctly in the WLC, but when I want to change the AP Mode to "Bridge", the WLC shows an error message as this: "This mode not is supp...

What are the purposes of the CAPWAP/LWAPP frames? Describe the use and relationship between CAPWAP and LWAPP. Include RFCs/standards in your discussion?

Dears, I upgrade WISM2 from 7.4.100.0 to 7.4.121.0 , and when i tried to access it from prime 2.0.0.0.294  faced this error(Attached Photo)please if this related to upgrade? after i search see the same error in PI 1.2 and solved after delete the WLC ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card