cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Hope you can help with this -I have the following:A 5508 in a remote datacentre and several sites with AP's running in flexconnect mode, connected to cisco switches.I have an ssid on which I want to run some push to talk "phones" which I belie...

helical_x by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allfor the CMX it is required a layer 3 router to apply the policy based routing that redirect the HTTP traffic to the MSE to engage the banner in this traffic,I need to know, the MSE receive layer 3 ip packet from the policy based routing and the...

How do I disable DNS queries going to the AP from the wireless clients?  The AP are coming up from vulnerability scans to allow DNS Server Cache Snooping Remote Information Disclosure.  Looks like all the AP is working to serve DNS requests.

jtsai8585 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Trying to install a virtual instance of MSE 7.3.101 on an VMWare ESXi host. Have configured with 8 Cores, 11 GB RAM but have encountered errors when setup is completed and the services restart.It appears that the MSE services are not starting c...

I have a small collection of 1131 AP's that have broken case lids, as I am sure others might also since they are a marvel of plastic engineering. Anyway,  I hate to throw away perfectly good AP's but I can't re-deploy them this way so I was wondering...

ndr_eds by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Friends, I have general question about the 871W and 871 Integrated Services Router.  Can I upgrade my 871W with the same IOS image running on the 871 router? I've tried to the use the cisco software navigator but 871W is not a supported p...

Illini79 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card