Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have purchase  few unit of wap 4410N. Every 2/5 days will hang  once.   tired to restart the system again. hope will get some solution  from here.  the firmware using 2 0. 5. 3

kmwong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to get MAC authentication through RADUIS/NPS on a WAP4410n?I have been able to get AD authentication on client conmputers working, but pure MAC authentication has been a pain.I've followed the tips here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en...

bridge_it by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Guys,I met a problem which attached to LINKSYS(WRT54GC ver. 2.0). Well, i used a wireless router outsiede, but i can't get the signal in my bedroom, since the cable in my house is not long enough to reach my bedroom. so i wanna use another wirele...

Hello EveryoneWhat is the best practise for positioning the Access Point and antenna. AP models are 2600 and 3600. Can we change the radio coverage area of an AP from a WLC Thanks < Joe >

I did an opps and deployed the latest IOS image to all of our switches, I have looked and looked for a way to stop the deployment. Right now I have stopped the the service but I need to find out a way to stop the deployment when I turn Prime back on?...

Hi Everybody..I have Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 (LWAPP)I have changed the IOS to c1140-k9w7-mx.124-25d.JA2 (autonomous). I checked the interface and I see only 802.11n type..Can I use this ap with 802.11a/b/g protocoll or thist ap support only 802.11n t...

tothz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WPA2 AES PSK

Hi Experts,I see that these are the commands for 802.1x, but what is the PSK version of this command?wlan security wpa wpa2 ciphers aes enable 1wlan security wpa akm cckm enable 1Thanks,John