Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

i have 12 nos CAP3602I, 4 nos of CAP1552E and CT5508 , i have added all the indoor caps (3602I) in controller, but outdoor caps (1552E) are not adding, so anyone please help me.thanksDebu     

Debudas123 by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the link below I see where there is a 24 character limit for localnet users.  However, the only time you get an error when trying to add a user(s) w/ more than 24 characters is from the CLI(the GUI doesn't give an error) http://www.cisco.com/c/en/...

Rob Johnson by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Port Channel

Hi all,        Got a queryI have got following command configured under two interfaces connected to WLC distribution portsgi1/2qos vlan-basedgi1/3qos vlan-basedI have a port-channel configured for both gi1/2 and gi1/3Do I need to configure qos vlan-b...

I have a 1300 AP that is in Bridge mode. I can always ping the access point, no network connectivity issue to AP. The issue that I'm having is the Printer connected to the AP. When I ping the printer from my laptop it will time out. If I log into the...

hallo all;now i have big Issue in WLC i have wisem 2 on 6500 switch today.the memory is normal 43% Without any justification the memory go to 73% I check the loggin on wisem (#show loggin) i see all logs is run between 2 or 3 munit  after this I chec...

Hi All,Guestconnect SSID configured on 5508 WLC with Pass through athentication (NAC guest server). No issue with Laptops and Iphone/Ipad ver 4and 5.Only Iphone Ver 6 users unable to access Guest connect . does anyone have same kind of issue ?Thanks ...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Support Community,I want to upgarde my Prime Infrastructure which is in version 1.2 to a newer version (1.4 or 2.0) to be compatible with the version 7.5.102.0 of the contoller WLC.Which version should I choose for the Prime infrastructure v1.4...

salilai01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I´m looking for where are made the "Planning Mode" to conduct a predictive site survey in Cisco Prime 2.0  but I can´t find. I´ve already read a lot of documents but I was just more confuse.I knew that in previous versions you could enter in "Plannin...

Dear all,We have simple Wireless network with Cisco Standalone AP, our laptops/android phones easily connects to WLAN, but Apple devices cant connect, nothing happen, phone just drop the connection, we use WPA2 + TKIP, any ideas ?thank you

Hi, need help with my current situation. We had a Cisco wlan controller 2100, we've connected this device in one of our global partner's Radius server in another country/territory. We're able to connect to the radius server for auth and users can go ...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,If we want to use SSID with WPA2 security (802.1x) for example, my understanding is we have to create WLAN profile in each and every user's laptop.But it is not possible to do in a big organization. So is there any possibility to automate that...

Resolved! DTLS handhake

I am not able to get the Aps to join WLC.i have wlc 5760 with version 03.03.01SE.below is the error message i am getting on the controller:*%DTLS-3-HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: 1 wcm:  Failed to complete DTLS handshake with peer 10.87.1.2  for AP 0000.0000.000...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card