cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know what is the procedure for installing/configuring  a Factory HA-SKU. Mainly how do you configured the primary to see the secondary HA-SKU and vice versa in a N+1 HA/HA-SKU layout.  Thanks  

I have much problem with mi cisco 2504. I update software version 7.4 for use 1600 ap series. I have 5 license. I create a wlan but after a short time disappear from the wireless sensing. The access point also records disappear from the controller. I...

Resolved! 5508 --> 5760

Hello,We are looking at possibly adding a second 5508 controller to our network and running in HA mode.  I see now that there are 5760's available that run on IOS.  Is there any way we can integrate a 5760 into our existing network instead of going w...

Hi  I have got the following problem:- Wireless Workstation authenticate using certificates and cert profile matches SAN- recently added BYOD devices that wont work unless I use cert profile matching Common Name Is there any way to split Wireless 802...

I have 3 APs 3601I  that have outside antennaes. Trucks dump the video output to a server over this wireless SSID. They are asking if I can increase the power so the trucks can connect out in the parking lot. They are set to a coverage level of 12 db...

Hello. I am new to cisco wireless and i have recently configured virtual wireless controller and added access point-1145 through controller discovery. AP has been assigned ip though DHCP and laptop can discover SSID but when i click to connect wire...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes