cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

If I could ask for a bit of education on the basics of configuring a corp/guest type of AP setup.  Currently have a small business network with wireless being delivered via a 3502P and 1262 AP.  So far the network is using 10.10.4.x for addresses (di...

Hi All,I am having a trouble with using iTunes, iPhones and iPads on our Wireless LAN. We have the 2112 WLC and 10 1142N WAPs. If I do a network scan, I can see the Apple TV and see that port 5353 is open, which is Apple's Bonjour service.  However, ...

fartbox007 by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed Cisco VCS on a physical server and i am facing an issue from past few weeks. Before that it was all working fine.When i log into the VCS it gives me an error:"Login expired: Invalid cookie"Sometimes when i restart the server, it work...

Hi,I am using 3850 and 5760 with converged access mode.There is also ISE to provide dACL for wireless user.In 3850, I can issue "show access-list" to see the dACL from ISE.But I can't be sure which ACL apply to which user when there are more than one...

Mason Tu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The docs say there is an alignment mode...even tells you what the led's mean but it doesnt tell you how to activate it.Im running the lightweight image now...No options from the controller perspective for alignment. Activated the AP cli and dont see ...

Hi, I just received a 2504 WLC and a few AIR-CAP2602-E2-K9 APs. I resetted the WLC and have that up now, reachable using the first network port.In port 3, the first PoE, I have one of the access points. I can't see it in the WLC admin gui, Im guessin...

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client prepping chromebooks with a 3602I and 7500 flex-connext controller. When he pulls out his "batch" appx. 32 chromebooks, he may need to press connect to SSID 2 - 6 times before it connects. However his first "batch this morning he stat...

Hi my name is Ivan I have a question We need to work a network with high performance data applications, voice and video for a University. We have done tests with a user downloading files 4GB and simultaneous video calls with skype, and we note that ...

We have a single 5508 running 7.6.100 with just over 300 Ap's.  I've noticed since our upgrade, we're having some problems.  The bigest, is a reboot.  When the system comes up, the memory is sitting at about 56%.  It creeps up to about 86% and then r...

I want to create a simple splash page with customer logo for guest wifi access using a Cisco AP541N-A-K9. I have loaded these in WLC before, but am at a loss how to load these on an individual AP, if at all possible.Many thanks in advance,

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card