cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm having roaming problems at a customer.I have 1 WLC 5508, software version 7.4.110.0 and 20 AP (AIR-CAP1602I-T-K9) installed on the head office and 15 AP x 3 Branch office.The roaming problem occurs at all sites, even using 2.4 or 5 ghz and wit...

Hi, Since i upgraded my wlc controllers to 7.6.100 i can't ssh to my old AIR-LAP1131AG ap's.It  worked fine when running 7.5.102.By default config i disable telnet and ssh, but enable it via CPI when needed.If i have a site with one AIR-LAP1131AG, on...

We currently have all of our foreign AP controllers on software version 7.0.116.  This consists of a mixture of 4400 and 5508 WLC's.  Our guest anchor is a 4402 on version 7.0.116.  We are replacing the guest anchor with a 5508.  We are also upgradin...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) What basis we choose the number of ports in a centralized WLC 5508 for port aggregation in the case of both local as well as centralized switching?2) Does WLC 5508 support different SSIDs in flex connect mode? (some of the spoke sites uses SSID A,...

Hello Guys, we switched from ACS to ISE and now we want to have just two SSIDs for alle Business Needs:I´m not sure if this is the right or best way to do it. One SSID is for Guest Network and also for BYOD Registration. The second SSID is for BYOD a...

Philip91 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I performed a Carrier Busy test on all of my five of 1242APs and they are showing really high utilization values.These high values do not match what I am seeing with my 2.4Ghz Spectrum Analyzer.For example the Cisco carrier busy test showed 80% utili...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card