cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Morning.We were looking to deploy wireless VoIP phones into our environment. These phones have a PTT feature which utilizes Multicast.I was looking into configuring Multicast mode on the wireless controller and access points in our network. Do y...

Hello.After upgrade to new controller version 7.5 on my 5508, I have two access points that won't connect to controller anymore.Before the upgrade, I pre-downloaded the new images to all access points and that worked well.I now connected to one of th...

Hello,Does anyone have any experience with the following setup:We want users to authenticate thru Dot1x with their Windows credentials.  The RADIUS server for dot1x will be ACS that uses Windows DC for authentication.  Then we would like for the ACS ...

Dear Expert,Can we configure management interface and WLAN in same VLAN ?. I need to configure management interface IP to 192.168.10.1 (GW192.168.10.254) and WLAN for users in same subnet. Is it possible ?Thank you.

y_ananthan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all,I have a case where 5 Autonomous APs (1262 and 1130) need to use MAC access lists in a white-list kinda settup.Basically, it should be as straight forward as:access-list 700 permit xxxx.xxxx.xxxxaccess-list 700 deny allThe problem: I hav...

Hi all,Just a little question about high availability in cisco 2504 WLC Ver 7.5.102.0.Following the cisco documentation for WLC I want to set the HA configuration by going to Controller - Redundancy menu. My issue is that this menu does not exist in ...

fbarthlmy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card