cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm using a Cisco Virtual Wireless Controller in version 7.4.110.0 with 2602 access points in FlexConnect mode.I'm using only one WLAN with 802.1x authtication and dynamic VLAN assignation.I have 13 wired Apple TV (v3).  In controller configura...

Resolved! 2100 WLC help

Hi, i was tasked with moving two 2100 WLC from one switch to another. Before the move both switches saw 11 APs. supposedly they were configured if one 2100 fails the other takes over. Now i have moved both to a new switch and both are pingable and th...

Hello, I have a problem with a root ap, the switch that was connected is broken so now I want to make it work as a mesh AP, it connects through mesh to the WLC but is all the time registering and de-registering to the WLC, if I change from ROOTAP opt...

Hi all,I just purchase 3 AIR-CAP1552E-x-K9 for outdoor wifi purpuse i want to add them in wirless controller, i dont want to use them as mesh AP.  I just want to configure them so that client can get wifi access and these all APs manage by Wireless C...

Hi forum,Is there a free tool I can use to survey the site that we are going to install wireless network?can "firewall" - concrete wall 1 feet thick blocking the RF signal?thanks much,paul

paulnigel by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Do you know if there will be any issues if we use a mixture of Access Points with CleanAir enabled and some that do not at a site?I have 1142s that do not support this and 3602 that does, connected to Flex7500.Thanks.

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card