cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

When going to Monitor> Clients and Users then selecting a wireless client, the Customer’s PI server is not keeping Client RSSI or SNR history.One can see where there is a history of the Aps the client has been associated with going back several days,...

Rob Johnson by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Wireless experts,I am going to upgrade my existing AIR-WLC2106-K9 (software release 7.0.240) to AIR-CT2504-15-K9. It looks like the new one AIR-CT2504-15-K9 ships with SW 7.5.What would be the best way to transfer config to the new one with ...

glebpe185 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,guys     Recently, I'm going to install AIR-ANT2440NV-R antenna for AIR-CAP3502E-C-K9. The Cisco document for AIR-ANT2440NV-R says it can be installed outdoor. But I'm worried about the line conneted between the antenna and the AP. Does it need to...

Hello, I am studying towards CCNA Wireless.Is there a trial version of a WLAN controller that I can use to instal on Esxi in order to learn from.i.e. the same way CME can be used without a licence for limited operation.Thanks for any advice.

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI should know the answer to this, but my head is overloaded.I have several devices all windows based, authenticating to wlan every few minutes, but they are not moving, they are on the same AP all the time.But when they do move, they behave the sam...

Hello All,I tagged onto another discussion thread with some questions but thought it best to start a new thread and not hijak another community members posting.I've recently come up against a series of problems with stability of connection and roamin...

I have a 2504 controller with 1142 AP's. Running a MS NPS. All other devices (laptops, ipads) connect. The MS Surface tablet does not take my credentials. Has anyone been able to resolve this?TIA,Eric

We have configured radius accounting and WLC will forward the accounting information to ACS. But it stops after a period of time and to enable we need to disable and enable the accounting server in WLC.Please let us know your thoughts on the sameThan...

Has there been any update to this document?  This document is dated July 11, 2007.http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns386/c649/ccmigration_09186a0080871da5.pdf Does anyone have a link to other reference material for designing Wi...

voipis4me by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card