cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone out there have a way to run a "report" to see FlexConnect Vlan Mappings on Access Points?   I troubleshoot alot of different sites and looking at each AP individually is very tediuos and time consuming.

adrews by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm new to this device and need to setup a wireless environment for our office using Cisco 2100 WLAN controller. Trying to browse over its GUI to heck where shall I input the settings for it to authenticate with our Windows Server using IAS that ...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer of ours is tuning QoS for Lync for better voice-quality. The wired network works fine, but on the wireless it looks like there are some “drops” from time to time.The Lync-calls are tagged with AF41.There are 4 types of QoS on the WLC. At t...

Hello!I have just purchased my first Cisco WAP (WAP121) and would love for it to work.  It is connected to a PoE port on a Cisco ASA 5505.  The firewall is configured correctly and I know it works because I have statically configured a computer and c...

Hello !I have been researching but did not find a straigh way to do this : I have 3 SSID => A, B, C.Is it possible to hide (not disable) an existing SSID (let's say B) just on specific APs ? As per my understanding the option "Broadcast SSID" is only...

I have the following problem:I have a 150m x 150m warehouse with the roof being 25m high.The client has already ordered Cisco 3602 access points, and need them installed.I know Cisco recommend that AP's be installed not higher than 11m from the groun...

jacovr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI use the CISCO AIR-CB21AG con the software airmagnet, and i wish to know if i use the card for realizate a passive site survey with APs thah work with 802.11n.the SNR and RSSI obteneid with this card its the same for conections 802.11n?thanks for ...

Alright now this might seem bizarre but I am really hoping someone can work out what I am doing wrong!I have setup a Cisco Aironet 1040 to connect to our Radius server which I have also configured.I can successfully connect up any Iphone or Ipad but ...

ams-it by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card