cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WLC and certificate for ipad users

Hilooking for some info/documents/direction how to setup the following:Have WLC 5508 running 7.4 code; have wlan setup to allow access to internal network. Users on ipads should be able to connect to this wlan and authenticated via certificate instea...

endpoint by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RF Event and Performance Logging

Hi all,hopefully someone can clarify this to me.There is a command to disable/enable logging for certain RF Events and Performance LoggingNamely:config advanced 802.11a/b logging <subcommand>channelcoverageforeignloadnoiseperformancetxpowerNow I have...

Resolved! 2 Cisco Aironet 1401 APs keep kicking users off

I have two Cisco Aironets 1401 connected to a Cisco Catalyst 3560 Switch. When users log onto the Wifi the APs authenticate with a Freeradius that then authenticates with LDAP. Recently users have been getting kicked off of the network but I'm not su...

j4ckripp3r by Beginner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Recommendations for implementing a second WLC

We have two 2100 WLC's that support 12 access points. One has been sitting in a box for some time, but we're at the point where we need to add additional access points that will put us in excess of the 12 limitation. What is the best way to go for in...

baskervi by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mesh and AP1200 connected with WLC 5508 through WAN link issue

Hi all,     I hope you are well, I'm try to manage one network mesh and two ap1200 through a wan link, because the wlc is in the central office and the network mesh and ap1200 belong to remote office, and this offices is connected with private wan li...

Resolved! Autonomous 2600 AP security options

Hi,I cannot seem to locate a good document for SAP (standalone AP) security options to authenticate a connecting device at layer2 and/or at layer3. Can anyone point me to one and/or give me a quick rundown as to best practice/what the highest level o...

lcaruso by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Full phone for Ipad

Hi,I know there some discussions for a softphone for Ipad in this area, but no one seems to complete my goal. I search a complete phone, like Cisco IP communicator for PC. Jabber or Cisco mobile can't have softkey I need.I search a compatible phone c...

What product replaces a Cisco 1410 bridge?

I am looking at replacing an aging pair of 1410 bridges that are linking a three mile span, one building on top of a hill, the other down in the valley.  I see the product is now EOL and EOS, so now what?Looks like we're being pushed in the direction...

tdennehy by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics