cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC Eportal

Does cisco controllers allow you to redirect to more then one Eportal? If so, do you need to have more than one SSID?(:Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Resolved! Question on Aironet 2600 Accesspoint

Hello,I'm currently investigating on Aironet 2600 accesspoints.There are two model numbers, CAP2600 for controller based and SAP2600 for standalone/autonomous.My question now is, when I purchase a SAP2600 (=autonomous model), can I later convert it t...

Resolved! WCS client report errors

Hello,I had a problem with WCS report.Getting Cliente Associates to Wireless system (all controllers, all SSID´s), In the column IP address, I saw some IP´s out of my DHCP scope, however when I opened client details, the client IP address is correct ...

Wireless Mobility Problems?

I have three Wireless LAN Controllers that are configured in the same Mobility Group. Two of the controllers have a the same WLAN (SSID) but the third doesn't. All three have other WLANs (SSIDs) that have the third controller as the anchor point for ...

Point to Multipoint Mesh nearby Harbor/Docks

Hello,I have a request for a wireless bride connection next to the Harbor.One AP on the top of a roof and two AP´s on moving waggons on a dock.I thought about a mesh connection with ethernet bridging.The question is:Will the radar on the ships interf...

Do I need to config a FlexConnect AP on the secondary controller to be able to perform properly once it loses the connection to its primary controllerers

Hi there,I have APs confiugred as FlexConnect and each AP as a primary and secondary controller. I currently configured the APs on the primary controller. My question is whether I need to config the APs on the secondary controller with AP group, Flex...

zli by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 4 Questions for WIFI....

Just doing some reading and had some questions that came up, if anyone could answer - I'd appreciate it.1.  I do understand that once an LWAP joins a WLC, it remembers that WLC IP and always tries to connect to it - even after you clear the AP or the...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers