Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,A quick suggestion needed. I have 4 1142 WAP with me. They are connected to my layer 3- switch via a layer 2 switch. it was for office use. I have configured all the trunk ports properly and allowed all needed vlan.The problem a...

Hi,My current setup is briefly, i have implemented WLAN with a 2504 WLC and aironet 3600 APs.1. when i enable both wireless radio a/n and b/g/n ; Can it communicate with two seperate devices simultaneously that are respectively running RF a and g ?2....

I performed a software reboot on the MSE3310.  After the reboot the MSE was no longer visible on the network.  I went and consoled into the device and it was operational.  I ran the msed stop and msed start commands.  I got this message when it tried...

Hello AllAfter installing the third party certificate in the WLC, is there anyway to revert to local again ..?Considering the situation where DNS server in network is not having entry for virtual host name. Hence clients cannot redirect to the web re...

Hi.I have a customer who purchase below sku-sL-PI12-LF-100-LIC PRIME INFRASTRUCTURE 1.2 - LIFECYCLE - 100 DEVICE LIC PAK 2.00 0.00 2.00 2013-06-19 IKE HALL 100570-V07L-PILMS42-100-M Prime Infrastructure LMS 4.2 - 100 Device Upgrade License 2.00 0.00 ...

I setup this controller a month or two ago and have joined several AIP-CAP2602I-A-K9 AP's to it. I went to add a few more and they will not register. Here is the data from the console of the AP.Mar  1 00:00:13.047: %CDP_PD-2-POWER_LOW: All radios dis...

cbolinger by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my 4402 has been working flawlessly for the past 6 years. Today, I remotely reboot the controller but never saw it come back online. When I got to the office, all looks normal, but I'm not getting any link lights on the DS port. I pulled the GLC-T mo...

Hello to all the forum.I need to implement a service LDAPS authentication SSID with a 5508 controller ver. 7.0.98.0. The documentation indicates how to configure LDAP but does not specify if it supports LDAPS. Did this LDAPS supported in this version...

Isra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes