cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community,this time I have a question about AP-SSO in an VSS environment. I need to configure AP-SSO (HA Pairing) of two WISM-2 boards (SW 7.3.101.0) in different 6500 Switch Chassis which are configured in VSS Mode (IOS 15.0.1). In the documen...

belessing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best way to manage and create an SSID for guest who has no visitor badge as he is a "VIP"?special requirement: be able to know who is connected to which access point.Is it nessesary to create a new vlan for them? do you have any experianc...

salilai01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for some guidence on what to check next:I used the following procedure, trying to connect to a 7925G via USB to configure the wireless profile:Step 1 To setup the USB LAN connection, do one of the following:• For Windows XP—Click Start > Sett...

I have 3 WCS servers, 1 WCS is monitoring 24 WLC's another WLC is monitoring another 26 WLC's and the 3rd WCS is being used for HAL.  I know I need to upgrade to NCS first but after that upgrade how can I merge the 2 databases into Prime?            ...

I have tried multiple 3602 aps and get the same result. They are having trouble getting an ip and can't find the controller. I statically assigned an ip and directed it to wism2 ip. Still no go. That ap I didnt do a debug on the wism2 controller.All ...

AdamF1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a 2504 WLC connected to my internal LAN and internal SSID's working great.What I would like to do is setup a guest SSID and have it use a physicially seperate interenet connection (DSL) I am using a PIX 501for my DSL and that works g...

Alex Li by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,It's my first time in the forum, I thank any help possible. I bought a Cisco Wireless AIR-CAP2602i-E-K9 and have some practice on Cisco routers, but can not log in "Global Configuration Mode", not existe the command "Configure". How acti...

Hi,I have heard of interference in wireless AP's and wanted to get some clear idea about this.Assuming, if two AP's are nearby to each other, about 20 mts distance, how will thenear distance affect its capabilities?and how can the issues resulting be...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card