cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a project where I need to set up some old, spare 1231 APs at one of our locations. We need to have some coverage right outside one area of the building. What's a good antenna to use for this? We'd probably have the AP inside and just mount t...

We had a problem with Virtual Machine which Cisco Virtual WLC installed. Virtual Machine files were damaged and the system was not start normally. We have had to reinstall the WLC, but after installation impossible to import current license to new on...

We had a problem with Virtual Machine which Cisco Virtual WLC installed. Virtual Machine files were damaged and the system was not start normally. We have had to reinstall the WLC, but after installation impossible to import current license to new on...

Hello guys,I have a question, when AP cannot find wlc, and error appear like:CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Not sending discovery request AP does not have an Ipit ist right that this error appears%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to up*Mar  1 ...

Hi,It is my understanding that when I enable Cisco Clean-Air on my 2602 AP's that currently host my SSID's it will still scan all channels. I spoke to a colleague who tells me that it will not scan all channels and instead will only scan the active c...

I have a 1142 running W7 Autonomous software.  WPA2 Pre-Shared key.Everything is working - clients connect at 300MB M15  however performance is poor, around 110MB/secA show proc cpu shows 100% CPU due to interrupt (not a process)Anyone seen this befo...

hi We had this strange issue today when we wanted to change the IP address of Service port on WLC 5508. Once we changed the IP address, it created a disassociations of a lot of AP's from controller.We had to revert back the configuration. Normally , ...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have a very small site with aeroscout RFID tags (some 10 T2 tags).  It seems that Aeroscout will not deliver on the activator the we ordered (I think they want me to buy $3K worth of software with it). Lucky I managed to get our RFID tags ac...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card