Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Here is my config  due to key mismatch not working but i am using right key.Cisco IOS Software, C1200 Software (C1200-K9W7-M), Version 12.3(7)JA3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)no aaa new-model!dot11 ssid Test   vlan 25   authentication open   guest-mode   w...

Does anyone know how to convert a 3502 access point from Autonomous to Lightweight ? 3502 has a new IOS released back in Dec 2012 to work as staandalone mode. I need to convert this back to Lightweight mode. I have been searching on web but have had ...

Hi my client claimed that right after thry upgraded their WLC 4402 to version 7.0.220.0 from the version that came preinstalled (factory) the can no longer console into the device. They were able to console into the 4402 before the upgrade but now th...

leginkhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to install Cisco Aironet 2.4-GHz/5-GHz 8-dBi Directional Antenna (AIR-ANT2588P3M-N) for outdoor Wi-Fi.  Our building is a New York City Landmark.  We have to file for permission to attach the antennas.Am I correct that the antennas are white,...

Hello my name is IvanI have a question:Is possible to do a deployment with cisco ise (trust sec 2.0)  and flex connect and web authentication to a cluster of cisco wlc (ios 7.4)?There are a features or requeriments to configure this?RegardsIvan

We are having challenges with our new access points Cisco 1260, it drops connections after a couple of minutes I get the following errors "Two TKIP Michael MIC failures were detected within 30 seconds on Dot11Radio0 interface. The interface will be p...

Resolved! Vocera Site Survey

Good Day,Has anyone ever done a site survey for Vocera?  If so, did you use the actual badge during the site survey?  I have read the Vocera Design Guide and it stated that their badges can be put into a site survey mode to capture reading from a net...

I have a 5508 deployed, what I'm trying to do is configure it so that it can be accessed with AD credentials, I'm not talking about accessing the wifi network, I'm talking about logging onto the controller itself for management purposes. We havea  fe...

Trigger port not working at my WRV210.The task: provide RDP from internet to computer behind WRV210. Port of RDP :3389.If I making just forwarding rule outbound 3389 -->  inbound 3389  - RDP is working fine,  As only Im making triggering rule 43...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card