Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Folks,           I have a WCS and it's GUI keeps timing out on me, I have to login again and again if i do keep it idle. Anytime timeout for session into WCS?

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sirs.Can I use the access point 1242 to do clients location using WLC 5008, NCS 1.1 and MSE3310?On this moment I doesn´t need of CleanAir features. I want just to do location for clients and rogue aps.thanks and best regards,Murilo

mukka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I need some help with the following problem involving our Cisco 7925g VOIP Phones.The symptoms of our problemThe 7925g phone functions perfectly with good voice quality, no one direction calls and no really roaming problems whilst it is activ...

Dear all,I have question.Trying to set up switchport trace feature on WCS, but no success.I've followed :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/wcs/6.0/configuration/guide/6_0admin.html#wpxref43135But after all I'm confused about:If SNMPv3 is chose...

Guy's Can Cisco NCS prime 1.1 monitor down to a client PC if the switch is being monitored, I have NCS running with around 200 Cisco switches and 300 access points. Some of the devices are located on remote sites can NCS monitor default gateways, SVI...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I've installed a vWLC and need the VUDI is this the hostname of the VM or is it local to the vWLC?Anyone know how to get this information please.Thank You!

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to know what are the features I will lose for the wireless users, if I did not use a WLC deployment (Using autonomous AP), knowing that I'm using last code of ISE1.1.1.Also in case of no WLC, can I use Inline posture node or I have to u...

According to what I've read I'm supposed to be able to search the iTunes store for Cisco Mobile 8.1 (for the iPhone/iPad), but all I'm turning up with is version 8.0. Am I missing the obvious?Thanks,-Mike                  

Hi, We have few WAP 200 Cisco wireless access point and using it in security mode enterprise and Access point mode. But some of users are facing diconnectivity in between. When we will restart the device then they will be able to connect again. Could...

Hello,the is one  issue i see in the Log  of the AP  when the user  report  frequent disconnect  of  the wifi on his laptop.*Nov 30 04:34:50.176: %DOT11-6-DISASSOC: Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station 0026.b6ee.9406 Reason: Sending statio...

Hi everybody,i want to verify whether the controller below can control all the 11 access point or do i need to get a LAP access points?AP541N-E-K9Dual Band Single Radio Clustering Access Point, E(ETSI)11AP540N-CMKAP 540 series Ceil...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we attempt to reach the WCS we receive this message occassionally,Service Temporarily UnavailableThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance  downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.Apache Server at ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card