Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiRecently provider upgraded copper DSL to FTTH ( fiber to the home ) with UTP interface coming out of modem. FTTH is shared 50mb with static IP public IP address. On which Cisco Access Point Model can I terminate the FTTH connection. Another require...

Resolved! Standalone AP

HiCan someone suggest me Standalone access point model supporting 15 concurrent users having featuresAble to create 3 SSIDAble to have Bandwidth Restriction on one SSIDAble to create Guest SSID SSID should not be visible outside the office entrance (...

We have a setup as 1 SSID in air , authentication via LDAP One user login as aaa  to VLAN 51other user login as bbb to VLAN 52 I want to setup different rate limiters for those users.As i know thera are 2 methods of rate limiting available in WLCa)pe...

Hi, this is the first time I'm doing site survey for wireless. what are the steps involved and how do we determine best signal strength and where would we need another AP? can can also determine at which location we will get how much speed? is there ...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

tengo problemas con las lamadas entrantes, el spa3102 no reconoce el tono de desconexion de Argentina y queda colgada la linea, los equipos que uso con spa2102 y spa3102 ya estan actualizados con el ultimo firmware, gracias

We currently have a cisco 4402 with firmware version 6.0.182.0 and 4 WLANs currently running on it, we found the need to add an additional WLAN and after the configuration was completed and I tried to connect to it I found that we are not getting a...

We just upgraded light-weight APs (AIR-CAP3502I-A-K9) to 7.2.110.0, and now we get APs which disapear off the network: They are still getting POETheir light is blueThey do not show up on CDP neighbor command, even though the port is still showing con...

I am trying to TFTP an image to a Cisco 2504 WLC. The management interface is 10.1.1.1 /24 and I have my PC connected to a port on the WLC with the IP address 10.1.1.10. However, I still do not have connectivity between the PC and WLC. Any advice?

I have a 4404 controller running 6.0.202 code and more more people have Mac running bonjour and wanting to use Airplay.  I see how to turn on Multicasting and even provide a Multicast address for IGMP snooping but does anyone have a good feel as to t...

ggladney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I set up a guest wifi connection on my Cisco WLC 2504 if I already have WLANs set up inside my corporate network? I want to use port 4 and connect it directly to my ISP so that it is outside of the corporate network. I set up an interface with a ...

Hello All,We started seeing a lot of complaints coming from clients campus wide stating that they are not able to connect to our secure wirless lan.  The behavior is the device will try to connect several times then come back with a can not connect e...

its-neteng by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card