cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking to implement and test a wireless N setup. I'll be testing an Aironet 2602 autonomous access point and want to know if anyone can recommend a usb adapter and a PCI-X adapter that would work well and support 40Mhz.I'm looking at the AE3000 ...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was wondering if Cisco has emended some raccomandations about what is the maximum number of associated users that an AP can support ???Thanks SalutiI must cover an area, that potentially with 2 AP is enough, but I want to keep the performance s...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for recommendations for the type of wireless card for our wireless devices for this year. We have Wism2 controllers and all 3502i access points. Our access points are spaced out for wireless voice (not using it yet) and location tracking...

We are upgrading our controllers soon. The controllers have a primary image 7.0.220 and a backup image 7.0.116. After I upgrade to 7.3.103 what will be my primary and backup images before I reboot the controller? What will they be after the reboot? W...

A 1552E has a temperature gauge sensor connected to its power over ethernet port. the port status shows line protocol as down.The cable from 1552 to the sensor has been changed twice. We can see the 1552E gig1 interface is at 1000full duplex. Is ther...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I am planning to deploy Cisco Controller based WLAN network with 400+ access points. These access points will be installed at differnt remote offices. My question is that, in this scenario what cisco recommends, if i required  fully featured ...

Greetings!I am in need of some assistance with the implimentaion of the AirCap 3602i wireless access points. 1. Is there a way to manually configure a AirCap 3602i to function without a WAN controller?2. I have an older 4402 WAN controller that will ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card