cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  Scenario :  We are deployed the WLC in Corparate Office and Access Points are placed in Branch Office with FlexConnect Local Switching mode.In this case, I am not able to Ping the Wireless clients eachother . Peer to Peer Block Option also Dis...

Where and how do I store new IOS for a WISM-2 on the NCS.  I have the NCS set up to be the tftp server for a software download to the WLC but I  can't find documentation insrtucting me on how to store it on the NCS.  The old WCS was a Windows server ...

cottert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our wifi vendor Siemens has a soft client for an iPod/ipad/iPhone device. We are trying to use the iPod on our internal network with the soft client installed. It does work however the users are complaining that the iPod drops off of the wifi while i...

I've been using Aironet 1140 series access point for a while. Recently it started to drop the wireless clients quite often. we have nearly 20 wireless users and one access point. they are mix of apple macs, windows and mobile phone users. when i went...

jai231555 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I know this is probably a dumb question before I ask it, but is there a WLC out there that supports dhcp options 66 and 67 (PXE boot)? Better yet, is there a convienent list of dhcp options that a WLC can support? I'm having issues with my l...

Hello.I'm having this wierd problem with an IP phone behind a WGB. The setup is like this:Cisco controller -> Switch -> switch -> AP (Air LAP1142) -> WGB (Air LAP 1262) -> switch -> IP phone.The phone works, sometimes. Sometime for days, sometime for...

Hello.I have been made to the research of IP Phone 9971 . (Used by Wireless)The schematic diagram is shown below.  CUCM      |  L3-SW      |  AP 1142 (FW:15.2(2)JB)      |  CP-9971 (FW:9.3(2))The results of the "show dot11 associations" command are o...

s.kubota by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two Cisco 3750 Switches stackable model ws-c3750g-24ws-s25 so they are being one switch but two controllers WLC that each support 25 Cisco AiroNet 1242 AP. We used to have 5mbps bandwidth and now we upgraded to 25mbps we have three V...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card