cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks,         I have 4 ports of a 5508 connected to 4 different switches. The 4 switches are in different Pods. I want students in these pods to be able to access the management IP of the 5508. Any ideas?                  

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know a set of CLI commands that I can use to determine the IP address for the Non-Root bridge (Cisco 1310 running 12.4(25d)JA1) that a given MAC address is behind. For this case, the root-bridge is trunking VLANs across to several non-roo...

casanavep by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Could you plese advise me on how i can take backup of configuration from my WLC. I got ftp or tftp server but when i try to go under commands and upload file its not working.. please help..

HiI work in schools and we have a couple of schools that use a cisco managed system. The guys who installed it suggested that we can use the AP's or box to push out proxy settings. They didnt however tel me how and are very good at communicating.Does...

Hi allI would like to ask about vlan configuration on access point Airone1242.Is mandatory connect it into trunk port on the switch ? , i will use only one Vlan through one SSID exept of native vlan. I m going to connect it into access port on switch...

Hi All,I’m having a problem of joining new Aps( Ari-ap1242G-E-k9 ) to the following wireless LAN controller. WLC details as follows, Model No - AIR-CT5508-K9Software Version - 7.0.116.0 AP Model - ARI-AP1242G-E-K9 AP console logs a...

Hello,We have a Cisco 2504 controller and approximately 35 AP's.Some of the AP's are located directly above each other (on another floor).When I run a basic annalyzer, it appears that there is some adjacent AP traffic, the controller has some of the ...

Hi Fellow Cisco Techs,          We have implemented a 802.1x system using the WCS/WLC code 7.2 and 3500i AP series using CAPWAP. The authentication is done via ACS4.2 and proxied to AD from there. What I notcied was that in the passed log on ACS, the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card