cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking at using a 4402 controller with 1262 AP's.  We use a lot of VRFs in our network and my question is as follows.  If we have multiple SSIDs, each SSID mapping to a different VLAN of course, and each VLAN is in a different VRF, can we still ...

Hi,I am planning to migrate from an old 4400 to a new 5508. I am happy with migrating the access points but I need to know if I can migrate the web authentication certificate used for guests.The new WLC will have the same virtual interface and DNS na...

I have a wireless client getting disconnected but I don't know what is causing the disassociation. Problem is, the client gets disconnected while the customer is working - it takes some time to reconnect, cause the WLC / client is stuck some time in ...

I recently started to see the following alert on some of the 4404-100s that I have deployed.     Free memory of system is below 100MBFrom what I can see on some of the message discussion boards, this is an alert only message.  I would like to get cla...

jvasilko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi     i have 5508 WLC and 1242 LAP .     i 5508 connects to core switch and LAP connects to access switch,  and there is L3 link from core swtich to access switch , so i have to use HREAP to let my WLC to control my APs.     in my access switch i se...

hi i have a 1140 AP and i have an ssid on it authenticate users from NPS server.but now i need to conifure on it 2 ssid  with different vlans each ssid authenticate from the same NPS server but with diferent groups.how could i do this ?

Does anyone know how I can move/copy maps between two WCS system.I would like to move/copy from the top level "Campus View" down to building and floor and get my design and edited maps to an other WCS system.(Or were I can read about it)I have done d...

Hallo Zusammen,wir haben hier ein Cisco 7925 Wireless IP Phone welches ir nichtmehr einschalten können. Das telefon lag ca. 3 wochen herum, akku natürlich leer. Wir haben es nun vollständig geladen (zumindest zeigt das display an das es voll ist).Ohn...

Hallo Zusammen,wir haben hier ein Cisco 7925 Wireless IP Phone welches ir nichtmehr einschalten können. Das telefon lag ca. 3 wochen herum, akku natürlich leer. Wir haben es nun vollständig geladen (zumindest zeigt das display an das es voll ist).Ohn...

Hi All,Looking for some assistance, iv deployed a number 3602i's and 1142's and have been using LSC's rather than the MIC certificates. I know that my CA is correctly configured as is the controller as I have 14 APs that have succesfully requested an...

Hi,I have this issue after Cisco send us RMA. Whenever i restart the AP, it wont able to auto boot. I have to type command manually to boot the AP. Is there any command or way to make this AP to auto boot?please advice.Thank you in advance.

remysyaku by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card