cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Wireless BYOD

Hello all,I have been asked to allow our employees to connect their own devices to a open wireless network. I want to control access to pre authorised devices and I am looking for solutions. We do to have access to any other control devices like an A...

Hello,We are in need to perform a site survey with the Aironet 1041N Access Point. Upon reviewing the site survey software, it seems you need to use an Aironet adapter. However from what i can tell, all the Aironet adapters are PCMICA cards, which mo...

datanetri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,WCS version: 7.0.230.0.I import a map to WCS then open Map Editor, scale the floor and then draw the walls. But the next time (for example the next day) I open Map editor the walls have moved about 1-2 meters. Often to the left and/or up. This mes...

Where I live there is no DLS or cable to probide me with Interent access so I use my Verizon 3G/4G smart phone (Android) as a hotspot.  Right now I am using an old Vista PC and ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) to provide Interent connectivity to my ...

Hi everybodyLet say we have two buildings, B1 and B2.  We want to connect them using cisco work group bridges  using wireless.B1(work group bridge1) ====wireless link========(work group bridge 2)My questions are:what are my options when it comes to c...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm  getting this Error on LWAP1142.....PLS Help*Jul 11 10:13:52.085: %CAPWAP-5-CHANGED: CAPWAP changed state to DISCOVERY*Jul 11 10:13:52.086: %CAPWAP-5-CHANGED: CAPWAP changed state to DISCOVERY*Jul 11 10:13:52.158:  status of voice_diag_test from ...