Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! vWLC Problem

I'm facing a problem on vWLC. I configured the vWLC and Aironet 1252, I created 2 SSID with below settings.1. WPA2 Auth 802.1X2. Web-AuthInside Wireless, I configured this AP Mode as "Local", but all of the clien device such as iPhone, Laptop can't f...

ctohang99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have Cisco 877, haivng low spped over inbuilt AP. I have tested it with same laptop with eccelent signal strength and qualiy.Spped test results:  UL            DLOver ethernet:      0.84Mbps     10.22MbpsOver Wifi    :        0.13Mbps     0....

Hi,We have a customer who is evaluating a Cisco Vs. Motorla wirless solution. He says that a Motorola AP can only work in standalone mode for 48 hrs. after it lost communication to the controller. Is there any limitation like this with a 2500 control...

Hello,We are planning on installing 2 wireless LAN controllers in 2 data centres. The WLC in DC1 will be the active for 100 aps and the WLC in DC2 will be the backup. As end devices will never need to roam between WLCs, is there any need to setup Mob...

When Cisco releases its 802.11ac Wave2 wireless access points how are they planning on connecting them to the cisco switches? Will the wireless access points be using fiber to connect back to switches so it can support greater than...

dkeehan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 3502e has 6 antenna connections, 3 for each band, 5GHz band is marked in blue. The antenna pigtails are only marked with the matching color - 3 blues or 3 blacks. No A,B or C. Does it matter which pigtail goes to which of the 3...

Hello,We have multiple people creating guest users on our system with there user account.  We want to keep the default option set so that they only see the users that they create.  Well we now need to move these responsibilities to a different staff ...

Resolved! AP setup question

Hi all,I have question regarding wireless setup requirement. I need to setup below hardware:-- 5 x AP- 1 x AP controller- 1 x Authentication serverI'm thinking to use - 5 x AP  = Air-LAP-1142 - 1 x AP controller = WLC 2504- 1 x Authentication server ...

I was trying to setup 2x WLC 5508 follow this instruction , copy config of 1 WLC to another and change the IP address. Then setup HA in global config for all APhttps://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2036661Is there a way to confirm fail-over work wit...

Khoa Pham by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've set up a 2504 wlc and 3x 3602i access points.The problem is that I'm only able to connect to the first SSID created (SSID1), not the second (SSID2) or third (SSID3)If I delete all SSIDs and create SSID2 first, then it will work, but not SSID1 or...

c.s by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card