Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ;           I am trying to implement PEAP authentication with ACS 5.3. I have two SSID's with peap authentication and i have two groups in AD. I need to map one ssid with one group and another SSID with the other group.Can any one tell me how to p...

I have two different wlc's that are located in different locations and WAN sites.  I want them to use the same DNS for both sites since there is no need to add a specific server in the small areas.  When adding a DNS entry for "cisco-capwap-controlle...

ewood2624 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 5508Once a guest connects to wireless lan, they are displayed a "disclaimer" and then the session should run for 3 hours without seeing the disclaimer. If the session disconnects before 3 hours and re connects, they are presented with the dicsl...

I'm having some issues with clients on my network connecting to weak signal APs while there is another AP available with a strong signal. I realize the device should corrently connect to the strong signal and therefore it could be a problem with wire...

Hello,i'm trying to configure a wsc to work with wism2 but I get the following error:error: unknown exception error, if the problem persists please send logs to the tech support.the wcs runs in version 7.0.164.0the wism2 runs in 7.0.116.0the snmp str...

Friends,I have a problem authenticate with AP AIR-LAP1131AG-AK9 to Wlan Controller 5508 (software versión of the Wlan Controller6.0.202.0 ). This AP always tries to authenticate with Wlan Controller. Maybe it tries to download the ios version.Could b...

mhuaynate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco aironet 1040.On my Accespoint i have 2 vlans: 1 for my wifi phones and 1 for my network.Wifi Lan has the SSID LAN with WPA enterprise authentication to a radius server(ms server 2008).Wifi Phone has SSID PHONE and vlan 50 with local ra...

htennapel by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of implementing a new wireless VOIP solution and have just got done rolling out our new wireless infrastructure.  We have problems in quite a few areas where the calls cut out, the phone loses service, or other add scenarios.  I...

carldu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes