Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need to upgrade a 1230 to the new Aironet 1250 at a location. I have only 2 external antennas at that location.I understand that you still can run 802.11n with 2 antennas.But I can not find anywhere in WLC 5508 v7.2 that I can disable the middle nu...

Khoa Pham by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,as of now we are getting on SNMP Trap on our HPopenview moitoirng systembelow trap from WLC ciscoLwappAAARadiusReqTimedOut iNbsnAPIfDown 0x00 23 5d 0f 02 70 0 enable enable unknown access point namecan any one know about these trap.ThanksV...

We have installed a WLC with 5 access points.  Those APs broadcast 3 VLANs on different Subnets.  We are having an issue where one of those subnets is assigning IP addresses to devices over wired and wireless connections.  We are able to ping between...

What support is required for wlc/ldap auth using AD?  I am running ver 4.2.205.0 on wlc.  I have LDAP server configured with simple bind authentication. Does version 4.2.205.0 support authentication.  I read a post that stated authentication no...

We have Cisco WLS Controller 4402. The WCS server crashed and we just installed a new WCS on Windows 2003. When I try to add the controlelr, it says "Unable to add controlelr, no valid license present". We have license file in a folder. How can we in...

I have a customer who wants wireless for his entire school campus.  In the gymnasium, he says that there will be at lease 500 people with wireless devices at one time during a game or event.  How many access points will I need to provision to accompl...