cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiCan anyone tell me if the mounting bracket for 3600 AP is the same as the 3500/1140/1040 mounting bracket?I'm suspecting it's not as you can get modules that fit onto the back of the 3600 APs.ThanksMartin

M. Wisely by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a problem to get the 3g interface to work, attached it's a configuration and an output for a debug chat. The 3g interface dont support ppp and it only support slip, with slip I can't configure username and password becauseslip dont suppo...

Does anyone know why my aps are showing up as IEEE pd devices and others are AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9?I find when they show up as IEEE they do not join to the controller. However now I am see that some that do show up as IEEE will join ok...however might no...

Hello,I have an enterprise wireless solution with three WLC's in the corp office and about 160 LAP's around the US. The sites are connected via MPLS network. The issue is everytime the MPLS is down, some of the LAP's looses the connection to the WLC ...

atotounji by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have four (4) 5508 wireless controllers that I would like to consolidate into one (1).  I have 100 licenses on one (1) and 50 on the other three (3).  Is there a way to pull the licenses off of the three (3) 50's and load them onto the 100 so I end...

Good AfternoonSix month ago I installed and configured a wireless mesh with the equipment named. From two weeks ago one AP (MAP) restarts every day. In Wireless Lan Controller appears this logs:"Unable to find AP entry in the database, could not proc...

In a mesh network, the output for mesh network shows various terms corresponding to the ap. Like, updated neigh parent beacon , beacon, child beacon . What does these terms indicate.Thanks in advance.

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 14 unit of Air-AP1142n, without controller. I'm using it in a big warehouse. Want to mount the AP on the pillar estimated 50 meter each pillar.Question : what is the best way to setup the wireless configuration, if I want only 1 SSID to be use...

I did a scan using the airmagnet WiFi anaylizer and it informed me that the one of the alarms is the following AP PHY Data Rate Anomaly: APs are using data rates of 48M, 54,M which is not included in the user defined data that is allowed in the syste...

Hi,We have few workgroup bridge access points, which do not associate with the proper parent access point. sometimes workgroup bridges associate with another access point which is much farthest than the nearest access point. what might be the possibl...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Version 12.3  I currently have an open authenication customer network, I would like to add a second securt ssid for my sales department, is this possible, how do I do this, the more specific the better .Thank you,Squibnot

squibnot1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to build a test lab to test Radius athentication for my Wireless Controller.The question is:  Can I plug my WC into a basic Cisco home router and browse to it?I have tried putting the WC on the same subnet, the gateway is the same, ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card