Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am preparing to set up guest wireless access in a dorm environment with a Cisco 5508 WLAN controller and Cisco 3602i APs.  According to the book I've been reading, it recommends that I set up a WLAN for 802.11a/n clients in the 5 GHz range and anot...

Resolved! Mobililty Group

dear friends, i have 4 wisms (8 controllers) installed on two distribution switches(6509) and 2 wisms on each chassis and both Distributions have VSL link to each other.i know in one mobility group we can have 24 controllersbut i want to know in this...

I have been upgrading my APs where I can to 3502s.  Since these support MIMO, I was wondering if it benefited all my clients, or just the n clients.  It seems to me that the client isn't involved in how MIMO works, so shouldn't all the clients benefi...

Resolved! New system advice

I want to purchase a new system comprised of 19 APs across a WAN consisting of 5 locations. I have a couple of questions. Is there any advantage of going with the 5500 series controller over the 4400 series? I want   b, g and n coverage. Other than t...

joe_jett by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear friends,for 802.11a/n  POE switch is working fine to provide power to the LAPs i know that.what about AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9  ? what is best switch to use for power of this LAPs POE or POE+  ???please advise about this if some one has tested it alrea...