cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Apple MacBooks and Cisco APs

Our wireless infrastructure is comprised of about 50 cisco 1131 LWAPs and two controllers... a 4402, and a 5508.Our primary SSID is published, WPA + WPA2, Auth(PSK)For the most part, we have no issues whatsoever with any of our workstations connectin...

t-andrews by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

4400 DTLS error AP will not register.

I have just upgraded one of our 4400 to                  7.0.98.0.  Most of the AP re-registered with out issues. I have two AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 on a remote site that will not re-register.I have pointed them to another 2125 WLC (                  7.0.9...

Resolved! Adding Controller to WCS

I currently have a 4400 controller and I am looking at implementing WCS.  Will adding the controller to WCS change the controller settings? I don't want to take down my production network.

mphillips by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLSE Hardware 1105 or 1130

How do I know which hardware I have? I can't find a HW versio anyware on the appliance or in WLSE itself. I am guessing 1105 beacuse I saw a 1105 as part of the path in the repository.

scherea by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Help with Cisco 1242ag Password reset

I just purchased a used 1242AG which is running Version 12.4(13d)JA.I tried the mode button on power on holding for  2-3 seconds, but nothing happens and Cisco/Cisco login does not work. I have figured out if I hold the mode button in for 30 seconds ...

davebullen by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3G and CDMA modules

HiI have a CDMA ISP, and I ned to connect my little network to the ISP, I found that Cisco has this kind of module for Cisco 881g seriesPCEX-3G-CDMA-VPCEX-3G-CDMA-SPCEX-3G-CDMA-BWhen I ask my ISP to help me in my choice, the said:'' This kind of modu...

HWIC-AP-AG-A keep on disconnecting wireless clients sometime its ok but sometimes its not

hi,i have a  HWIC-AP-AG-A running in 2801 router.RTR01(config-if)#do sho run int Dot11Radio0/1/0Building configuration...Current configuration : 367 bytes!interface Dot11Radio0/1/0 no ip address no dot11 extension aironet ! encryption vlan 30 mode ci...

MS-CHAPv2 best alternative

Hi,We have a customer with ACS 4.2 Appliances who currently uses the Layer 3 web-redirect guest function to authenticate users against AD via ACS and LDAP to the AD, its a mixture of un-managed Windows, Mac & linux clients.They want to move to an 802...

eoinwhite by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Some newbie Aironet Q's

Hi there,I've been trying to fix some problems with a stadium aironet setup and was hoping someone could help me with some Q's.1. Is there a way of setting the access points so they are optimised for signal strength rather than distance - these only ...

1131 AP's randomly disconnect

We are noticing that we are getting alarms and time stats showing several AP's disconnect and reconnect within a minute.  Is this normal behavior? I also ran a report for device Up Time and there are several that have an uptime less than a day.  We h...

tfetzer by Beginner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers