cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,does someone know if it is possible two combine two wgb for the same client-network?Invented example:There is a train with a trainwide switched Network and I want to connect this train to a cisco controller-based wlan. Because of the big lenght...

At customer site we have a wireless lan installed with wireless lan controller 5508. This works fine but the customer wants to add wireless bridge WET200 into the network. The problem is that the bridge seems to authenticate and associates with the L...

sabey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have seen the anbassador managing guest users set an End time at NCS system. The NCS uses UTC time zone. But WLCs are in one country only and should use GMT+1 time zone to avoid confusion and ambassador not needs to calculate the end time. Is i...

Hi All,I currently have a guest access WLAN setup on our WLC / WCS using the internal webauth functionality.I would like to set this up to use External webauth (we need an external server to host ~16 different custom pages which are all branded etc) ...

We are upgrading the way we update our inventory by using handheld scanners running windows mobile 6.   The company supplying these suggested we use the AIR-AP1262N-A-K9 access point for the area that these handhelds are used in.    I've setup tons o...

I have two Aironet 1040 WAPs, AP1 and AP2, and am getting diconnects as well as it will not let you connect about once a day on AP1. The log reads "Interface Dot11Radio0, Deathenticating station (MAC Address here) Reason:Sending station has left...

scotton by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Now, with all the unified communications, voice, video and data are in the same device, and I try to give priority to voice and some applications, but in the WLC I can not find the way to mark all that kind of packets.Is it possible to do that? l...

jgrement. by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a couple of pieces of info on the AIR-AP1042 access point.I need a mesh setup for a small multiple story hotel.No too complicated or far reaching.  Mostly wood frame construction.I haven't been able to get a gander at pictures from al...

OuttaCyTE by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to bulk add AP's to Maps thorugh the CLI?  I have 600 AP's all with the default apmacaddress name.  I want to add 12 of them to a map but the list of ap's to add is extremely long with no way to filter on ip addresses.  Is there a way ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card