Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer migrating to a controller based CUWN and want to bring their new AP's online before the actual cutover.  The customer has requested to bring the AP's online with the radio's disabled.  I know I could create a template in WCS and pus...

We are looking to consolidate our guest wireless. Currently, we have multiple controllers 4402 or better running 4.2.207 across our environment. In some of the environements where these controllers sit there is a dedicated internet connection for gue...

bret by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I did some searching but couldnt find what i was looking for so figured i would ask for help.We use our WCS to deploy software and config on our WLC's (approx 100)We don't need to manage/monitor the Access Points on our WCS only the WLC are needed.Is...

Hi all,I can see the web auth bundle:(Cisco Controller) show custom-web webauth-bundlebox-bottom.gif              box-left.gif                          image.gif                                        login.html                                       ...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some clients running Vista on an HP laptop with a b/g card that has issues connecting to a 3502.  I am able to connect but traffic does not pass.  I can with the same client connect to a 1142.  Both AP's are Lightweight and connected to the sa...

rudyfaber by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a problem regarding RF Grouping between two WLC 5508.The two controllers have the same RF Group name,RF Grouping is enabled,they belong to the same mobility group,their management IP address is on the same subnet, they ping each other but ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card