Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi NG,i'm currently trying to configure a AP801AGN-E-K9 sitting within a 892W router.it was working previously with the following config, i just don't find it!!!service-module wlan-ap 0 bootimage unifiedinterface Loopback0ip vrf forwarding XXXip addr...

Hello, is there a way to restrict the service area of a WLAN to a specific area? I mean for instance to have a WLAN available to users located inside a room and not available outside of it even is there is signal leaking beyond that room. I've seen t...

gabsfedor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,My Customer is having the following problem:He has Mobil Phone 7921 and 7925Versão de firmware dos Telefones 792x CP7921G-1.3.3.LOADS  CP7925G-1.4.1.LOADS WLC Version Primary Boot Image............................... Code 6.0.188.0 He is sp...

I have 3 Cisco 350 Series AP 12.00T.  in the setup menu under AP Radio Advanced 2 of them say Forwarding State Forwarding. 1 AP says Forwarding State Blocking. When attempting to connect to the blocking AP through a workstation the connection is alwa...

Hi, i have a request to provide very simple reports about unique wifi devices accessing wifi, based on location and for last month. I am running WCS 7.0172 and cannot find simple report like this. The Cleint session report detail has all these detail...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you don't need or want the ability to configure the switches using NCS, can you just license the NCS based on the number of APs.  Or,  must you license for all APs AND all switches that they are attached to.  Its not clear in the documentation if ...

One of our customer already has 1131AG (AIR-AP1131AG-A-K9) AP and they would like to install and configure 3 more. This is Autonomous one but question I have is if we really need Cisco Works WLSE and what would be its benefits to the customer in case...

rshah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a team struggling with educating our internal customers about the limitations of using wireless. Our AP's are limited to 20MB shared bandwidth, so when multiple Win7 clients connect, they may have performance issues or occasionally be disconne...

HiWhen calibrating a floor using the point method, the model built is a good indicator of the signal experienced by the client at certain points. What happens when two buildings are very close together and the client decides to connect to an AP in an...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card