Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,In case I have to implement a wireless network with 15 Catalyst 9124 access points using the Embedded Wireless Controller solution, do I need to use the EWC AP image for all the 15 APs or just for those serving the primary and backup EWC role?T...

EE_36220 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Faulty Primary WLC

Hi I have 2 8500 WLCs working as HA , the primary WLC gone faulty and I will connect new primary WLC after restoring configuration  so the main thing i need secondary WLC push the configuration to primary not primary push to secondary as there some n...

Hello Experts,We are planning to deploy Cisco Catalyst 9800-L controller with a mix of different model access points: new Catalyst 9162, Aironet 3800s and Aironet 3700s. - On the controller datasheet it says that in order to connect access points, DN...

M Tech by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,our company has bought 4 APs AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 and 4 smart licenses CON-SNT-ARAPIEK9.We need to attach these APs to our WLC 2504. Is it possible? In download page we have no option to download LWAPP firmware for AIR-AP2802I-E-K9.How can we downl...

Resolved! 5520 - Broken SSO

Hi,I have recently broken the SSO between 2x of my 5520 wlc's. As confirmed with previous members of this forums the standby controller reboots and disables all the ports. Effectively now I have 2x stand alone controllers which is what i wanted. Howe...

Hi All,I'm hoping you can advise here. We have 2x 5520 wlc's in an SSO pair. I've tried to replicate breaking the SSO pair and what would happen in GNS3 however, gns3 doesn't seem to support redundancy in the wlc. So am looking for advice form someon...

I'm configuring a WAP581 how single AP. I'm doing a test with the following configuration: wireless 1 clear text, wireless 2 clear text.After completing no GUI access to AP management. IPADDRESS of AP 192.168.250.5/27.My computer is on the network 19...

Can i configure both Flexconnect and Local APs on the same WLC? WLCs available are 5508 and 5520. Need to move some APs from an existing WLC (being decommisioned) and available licencing capacity is on WLCs currently configured for Local APs

ritchie65 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card