cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Configured Trustpoint at C9800

Hi The below screen shot is from Configuration ---> Interface ---> Wireless at C9800 wlc. The question is why there is nothing under Configured Trustpoint sometimes, and sometimes it has something over there? Thank  you  

1.PNG
zshowip by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MAC Users disconnecting from WLC

Hello Community,  We are using WLC 4400 series with ACS 4.1. Users on the network with MAC OS are continuously disconnecting. Have tried to disable the session time out under the Advance settings but no luck.  Any help is appreciated.

iptech911 by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACS 4.1 user max sessions troubling

Hi,  We have WLC 4404 with ACS 4.1 configured with AAA (both authentication and accounting enabled). The ACS is showing accounting packets (start/stop) but the issue is the correct function of max users. If there is a value set for max number of user...

iptech911 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PEAP with 3504 and Microsoft NPS

Hi there,I'm trying to set up an WLAN within our facility using 802.1x authentication using certificate based PEAP. Wireless Controller is a CISCO 3504, set to WPA2 with 802.1x. RADIUS is running by Microsoft NPS.I configured clients, RADIUS, and WLC...

drehstrom by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco_9800_WLC_Initial_Setup_Issue

Hello community, I have an issue with Cisco 9800 WLC initial setup, when I click finish in the configuration wizard after completing all the steps I get this error, but when I go the CLI I find all the configurations that I have done with the configu...

Resolved! WLC 9800-40 Client MAC Addr.

Hello together, someone know, how i can block Only one Client MAC? Without create an Device Auth List witch permit client macs to Join the Wireless Network.Something like on the wlc 3400.... Normal L2 MAC Blocking! Thanks a lot

Enclosure for Access Points

I need to protect my access points 2802i and 9120i with ceiling tile enclosure and trying to find out where I can buy the enclosures with additional part numbers if required for those two series.  I search online, and found a tessco.com, but they wer...

abbasali5 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 9800 LWA/cisco ISE issue

Hello Experts, I am facing a issue with guest access authentication. Old AIROS wlcs are working but now I have a installed a new 9800 wlc and its creating an issue. Requesting help to troubleshoot below authentication fail error messages seen for wir...

Resolved! Extend wireless Vlan

Greetings Im in the process of arming a lab, and im just wondering if i can extend a Vlan from de WLC on the right, so the LAP in the left could register. The InterVlan is the Multiswitch in the right. Ther is two routers in the middle, so L3 links. ...

No valid AP manager found

Hello All, I have more than 150+ AP in my corporate network and when I tried to add a new one, it gives me this error during the discovery. AP Model: AIR-AP2802E-Z-K9 AP Running Image : 8.3.143.0 [*07/26/2021 03:00:07.7717] CAPWAP State: Discovery[*0...

9130axi cannot add a new AP

I have a C9130axi running 17.3.3 in EWC mode.I would like to add an additional AP (3802i). I have added the new AP to a Cisco Catalyst 3850: interface GigabitEthernet1/0/25description "Cisco 9130axi EWC AP"switchport trunk native vlan 424switchport t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers