Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello allI am trying to configure the the PA for guest and secure local access. I am unsure on how to accomplish this on the AP541N Dual Band Single Radio AP. Is there a document out there.This is what I would like to doGuess comes in and be able to ...

Resolved! Wireless HomeLab

Dear all,I would very much appreciate if someone could assist me with my HomeLab setup. Currently, I have ordered one Cisco 871W wireless device and looking forward to other network component/s that support Cisco 871W to create a complete HomeLab. Th...

jtaisie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy,we are playing around with the Rogue AP Detection at the moment. For this we have setup a test scenario where we have a Rogue AP connected to our network using WPA2 PSK and several clients connected to it.What can cause that a AP sees the Rogue AP...

I'm looking into an RFID solution for a customer who wants to tag a warehouse full of objects and would like to be able to locate them in 3D space, so they know which shelf they're sitting on, aisle etc.  Is this possible, and if so can i implement i...

Hello,I have problem med wireless authentication.Have tried following Operative system on clients. Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.Radius Server is working normally.Under here is debug, version and configuration. Kan somebody se something wro...

We are having an issue with a Fujitsu tablet using a Atheros 928x wireless NIC.  At random times it just stops passing traffic, it stays connected to the access point, but just stops passing any traffic like the connection has gone away.  I have trie...

HiWe are here trying to connect two sites over wireless bridge:Site A has a switch, wireless controller and LAP1252.Site B has a switch and workgroup LAP1252.Now, both access points are communicating successfully, and from site B, I can reach the con...

Hi everyone,This is my scenario:Customer using WLC as hotspot for guest SSID which authentication is local.If I create user accounts the following hapens: User1 can be used by many users and they need an account per user due to security and BW reason...

Hi to all,Could someone please tell me the differences between these two AP families (Aironet 1140 vs Aironet1040) ? I've seen that the LAP version of the 1040 doesn't support the feature Extended Coverage..what is this feature about? Antenna specifi...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GreetingsI know it's possible but I wonder if it is advisable to configure multicast on wireless network.We have 3 WLC 5508 with 7.0.98.0 code and Base licensewe have over 160 AP's running Nthe clients are connected in a great big address pool - with...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card