cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

We have several of these access points that we have been using in a building using POE.  We have replaced them with newer Cisco's and we are going to put these 1230's in other buildings.  However, they will not work with the power supply.  When we we...

hii am running WCS 4.2.110.0 and WLC 4402 with Ver5.0.148.0When i try to add controller to my wcs (pretty sure snmp strings n methods are accurate) it shows "FAILED TO ADD DEVICE TO WCS" REASON: Object not found in deviceWhat may be the problem of th...

Hi,users are getting Limited  connectiity are message while connecting to wireless network. I am seeing user are able to aunthenticate but IP address are not getting from DHCP server, It is H-Reap solution setup. Please let me if you have aany idea o...

I had posted something earlier but have more information.Earlier I asked if you could have multiple IP addresses mapped to the same MAC-Address in the ARP table.Based on wire captures I have found that it is no problem for the WGB1310 or for the Cisc...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My wcs current version is 6.0.196.0 with 50 aps licence.This licence was applied when wcs with 4.1.91.1 version which was base licence.Now with 6.0.196.0 vesion its showing as plus licence.I have to add another 50 plus licence to the existing wcs....

bose_boss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,           Is it possible to implement bandwidth control on cisco acess-point? I tried to configure followingaccess-list 199 permit ip 192.168.60.0 0.0.0.255 ----> Public Subnet on which i need bandwidth controlclass-map match-all PUBLIC_CLA...

Hello;is there any installation gude for the windows 2003 !! I wanna use it for WCS !I am looking for  the installating gude of the windows itself not the WCS!!please some body help Regards

I am new to thisintergrated router and AP. I followed the basic config and have it working. I can get to any network from wireless or wired lan to internet.Now i want to setup a VLAN for the wireless side that can not get the the wired lan, just out ...

kcmusa108 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card