Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a local mode 1242 LWAP that gets dragged around from city to city as a mobile WLAN-in-a-Can.  So far it phones home and re-joins it's WiSM properly.  In actual use no more than six laptops can connect and that's the problem.I set the globally ...

hi! In an autonomous APs setup environment with the dhcp configured in 2 of the APs (within the same network segment), when the user move from one APs to another APs, will it caused 2 dhcp address leases in both of the dhcp svrs and caused conflict?T...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gday Everyone,I have been getting this error recently. Any suggestions out there%USMDB-3-MSGTAG030: usmdb_apf.c:262 For information regarding Emergency image Version,Please refer Controller documents. I got WLC4402, software ver 6.0.188

Gday Everyone,Been working on wireless maps for wcs. While creating the maps, do the internal structure (rooms, bathrooms etc ) have to be exactly scaled? Will just a layout of the rooms work? Anyone who has done the maps, how have you been doing it?...

Is it possible to have one broadcasting SSID but clients seperated by, lets say say 7 different vlans in the WLC?  For example- each floor would be seperated by its own vlan and dchp pool, but they all connect to one SSID in the controller.  From wha...

we are using the Cisco Spectrum Expert software and hardware to deploy a wireless solution.  we are doing surveys all over the US and I would like be able to create a good quality report for each site.  Is there a utility or program that the informat...

hi! can i connect a 1242 cisco ap (autonomous setup) into a non cisco switch (eg. linksys or dlink) and configured it as a guest vlan but user will need to key in password and username to login?

dkblee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello I do not have a problem with the wireless module Hertzian music streamen always succeed the module reboot know there a sometimes someone solution??

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am connecting an old aironet 340 to a new Aironet 1300. I can get the association working and aironets talking. The problem is the 340 will not forward on any TCIP data. The association is connected and you can ping from the 1300 to the 340 and bac...

We have a WLC 2100 series controller running on our LAN, its started having alot of problems and needs rebooting every 30 mins before anyone can connect.We've just noticed the software its running is - 4.0.217.0, to upgrade we need to incrementaly go...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a WCS that has been upgraded to Version 7.0.164.0 and a Location Appliance that is running 6.0.102.0The RFID tracking is no longer working.I can't see that WCS 7.0.164.0 supports the 6.0.102.0 on the Location Appliance and think I need to ba...