cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe use a WLC 4402 and 11 AP 1250.My clients are Windows seven.When they are connected to wireless, all my clients have randomly RTT peaks and packets Loss (2% average).I enable link latency between AP and WLC. Max RTT are from 20 to 64ms.Any idea ?...

cnrs-dsi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have a little question regarding the WAP4410N access point.Is it possible to mount this access point at a wall or a ceiling?Are there any little "holes" at the back of the access point for mounting?Or is there a "mounting-bracket" f...

Hi team,we are experiencing issue with WISM module in our VSS scenario. Here is the info regarding this situation:We have two 6500 switches in VSS, one WISM module in primary switch. WISM controller 1 has around 60 APs assigned. Controller 2 has 0 AP...

Hi.If i want more than 16 SSID broadcasted from the same Accesspoint wich WLAN controller and Accesspoints do i need?I was thinking about AIR-WLC2112-K9 with AIR-LAP1042N-E-K9 Accesspoints but this solution can only broadcast 16 different SSID on one...

Resolved! AP Fallback

regarding AP Fallback for 4.0 code:If a primary controller has failed and then comes back online does the AP re-join automaticaly with loss of service?Thanks

rchester by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to activate one of the two radio's in the 1250 access point, and use the standard PoE from a switch port?  I have tried shutting down one radio.  I have tried the command power inline negotiation override.  On the access point.On the s...

I have two wireless lan controllers tied to the WCS management suite.   I have recently configured a wireless voice SSID and have got itworking just fine.    Now i'm wanting to set up the PUSH-TO-TALK functionality on the 7925 wireless phones.    Can...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have an idea why wireless connectivity through an AirFortress appliance would only work when the WLAN is configured for HREAP with local switching?Here's our setup:AP-----L2SWITCH(WiSM)-----AirFortress-----L2SWITCH-----NAC_CAS-----L3SWITCH(SVI...

AJ Cruz by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can I copy the latest image 1240-k9w8-mx.124-23c.JA from a lightweight AP to tftp?I have 50 autonimous APs that need to be converted to LAP - I have WLC with latest firmware WLC 7.0.98.0 but from CIsco site I could not donwnload the very latest firmw...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card